Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Harry Potter

Okay I understand that you all love Harry Potter. Well if you and your pea sized brain are nodding 'Yes of course who doesn't?' I am afraid I disagree. Many of us have seen his latest movie, the deathly hallows, and so have I. I thought it was wonderful. Who has a life or death quest to find a sword?! Harry Potter! I mean what are they, Wizards?! Well if you are a true fan... read the book I have been told by my close friend Mitzy they are MUCH better, but I would not know because I don't like any of it. If you are like me and wouldn't like murdering him... he is staying at the super 8 motel in kerville Texas. room 395. Good luck!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EC2tmFVNNE

go to the link above to see the insulent preview... or just go buy the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment