Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

comments

Ok people, I have seen some of the comments you put on here and I do realize my opinions are right, yours are wrong! (ha! ha!) Well also I have seen some of the comments you put on Mitzy Cares. (they ARE NOT nice.) So I have come up some guidelines for commenting on either blogs... and if you don't follow them, you won't be getting a very "smiles and sunshine" remark from us.
  1. If you can't say something nice... shut your trap.
  2. If you do disagree keep it G rated
  3. remember number one
  4. Melanie is right... you are wrong
  5. Be respectful
  6. Please mind your manners
  7. Dis Harry Potter
  8. Dis Miley Cyrus
  9. Dis Britteny Spears
  10. Dis Lindsey Lohan
Ok, stick to these and you will be fine!

Blah
Blah
Blah,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment